Tuesday 30 April 2024

JAMB makes clarifications as candidates encounter difficulties checking UTME results


The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has reacted to some complaints by candidates facing difficulties checking their 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, results.

Recall that JAMB Registrar, Prof Ishaq Oloyede, on Monday announced the release of the UTME results.

DAILY POST also revealed the step-by-step approach candidates can take to check their results through the use of SMS and a portal.

However, some candidates said on Tuesday that their efforts to check the results had not been successful.

Some candidates facing the challenge took to their X handles to express their disappointment.

JAMB via its official handle, responded to some of the complaints.

An X user, @gbedutainer21 posted; “Pls my phone was stolen last year and the sim Pls how can I check my result? Can I do it without the sim”?

Responding, JAMB wrote, “Retrieve the line to check your result. Also note that the SIM card is not just a number, it’s your unique identifier with JAMB. As such, you can’t afford to lose it, you’ll always need it for different services, the misplacement of which would render such services impossible”.

Another user, @abilityways, posted, “I made a payment for my JAMB results, but still, I can’t access my results.”

Responding, JAMB advised the candidate to “visit any JAMB approved CBT Centre for assistance.”

Another candidate, @Dikeemmanuel46994, asked, “How do I retrieve my jamb reg no.? I’ve also forgotten the email and phone number used.

The board, however, asked the candidate to “visit any JAMB office near you for necessary assistance.”

JAMB makes clarifications as candidates encounter difficulties checking UTME results

Share this

0 Comment to "JAMB makes clarifications as candidates encounter difficulties checking UTME results"

Post a Comment